Advanced Hydrodynamic Analysis Services
We offer CFD analysis for steady-state and transient hydrodynamics of hydrofoils, submersible vehicles, propellers, impellers, marine structures and marine plant, to be analysed with extremely high levels of accuracy.
System properties such as mass flow rates and pressure drops and fluid dynamic forces such as lift, drag and pitching moment can be readily calculated in addition to the wake effects. This data can be used directly for design purposes or as in input to a detailed stress analysis.
- Sloshing in cargo and oil/gas separator tanks
- Flow around vessel hulls and wave-making
- Open channel flows
- Added masses for subsea hardware
- Slam and water impact loading
- Green water on deck
- Thruster flow modeling and thruster/hull interactions
- Investigation of time dependent hydrodynamic problems
- Investigation of complex fluid structure interactions
- Hull performance assessment
Software we use:
- ANSYS Fluent
- OpenFOAM and ParaView
Contact us to discuss your requirements with us.