Industrial Fluid Dynamics - Analysis and Flow Modeling
You have an industry, or are planning to set up one, and your machinery includes various fluid-handling equipment like Mixers, Reverse Osmosis (R.O) Plant, Pumps, Condensers, Cooling/Heating Coils. And it will be wise to ensure that your equipment gives an optimal performance, so that you save operational and maintenance costs.Applications which ‘Earn’ you Profits –
- Valve Design
- Flow Meter Design
- Heat Exchanger Design
- Mixer Design
- Jet & Spray Design
- Pressure Drop & Mass Flow Calculation
- Heat Transfer Rates & Temperature Distribution Calculation
Your choice is correct! Industrial Fluid Dynamics provide by CFD Outsourcing, empowers you with the algorithms to improve the crucial parts of your equipment such as various valves, coils, tubes and ducts, so that fluid flow is optimized and power consumption is reduced.Benefits of Industrial Fluid Dynamics Analysis
- Successful calculations of - Mass Flows, Pressure Drops, Heat Transfer Rates, Mixing Rates, Temperature Distributions, Species Concentrations and Particle Suspensions for industrial processes and equipment. This data can be used directly for design purposes or as in input to a detailed stress analysis.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive, automated, multi-point optimization of designs
- Detailed fluid dynamic design in order to operate efficiently. Main applications covered are –Industrial plant and machinery such as mixers, separators, combustors, furnaces, heat exchangers, condensers and valves.
- This process allows engineers to automatically optimize a design to a given set of performance parameters.
So this helps you meet your design targets before building prototypes and testing them inside the laboratory.
Contact us to send requirements on industrial fluid dynamic analysis and get a free quote for a project.