Turbo-Machinery Analysis Services
CFD Outsourcing provides a full turbo-machinery design - from preliminary design through to CFD analysis, detailed structural design, and solid modeling.
Our engineers have gained extensive domain knowledge in turbo machinery engineering. We work with the latest and standard CFD simulation software tools to evaluate design issues from the earliest stages of product development. We provide CFD simulation service to wide range of applications in various industries.
- Mesh generation with multiple fixed and rotating frames
- Performance evaluation in both 2D and 3D environment
- Characteristic prediction of a machine
- Blade design and analysis
- Cavitation modeling
- Conjugate heat transfer analysis
- Axial, centrifugal and mixed flow compressors
- Axial and centrifugal pumps
- Fans and blowers
- Gas and steam turbines
- Wind turbines
Software we use:
- ANSYS Fluent
- OpenFOAM and ParaView
Contact us to discuss your requirements with us.